Hello and welcome back to another fabulous year with the West Springfield High School Spartan Choir!
We have a few things coming up “On the Horizon.”
This week – The following tasks are due from ALL STUDENTS:
Part 1: Complete the following survey https://goo.gl/forms/BzMlwNpI7oOjEjxx1 you must log in to this survey using your fcps google email which is your student ID number followed by @fcpsschools.net
Part 2: Log in to the Charms database and print out the Emergency Care form, fill it out, and turn it in.
- To log in to Charms go to charmsoffice.com
- Click on Login – Parents/Students/Members
- Enter the school code: spartan choir
- Enter your student area password: your student ID (new students and previous students) OR the password that you’ve changed your login to. (some previous students)
- If you cannot login to charms email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reset your password to your student ID
- If you already have copies of the FCPS emergency care form please double check that you can log in to charms.
Part 3: Log in to Spartan Choir on blackboard. and download the Choral Arts Handbook located in the Syllabus tab. To find the Spartan Choir Organization, please login to blackboard and click on community. Find the syllabus tab and download the choral arts handbook. Read it and print and sign the last page and turn it in with the Emergency Care Form by Next Friday September 8th.
Part 4: You will receive regular emails through charms. Please make sure that your webmail client allows emails from CharmsEmailSender@charmsmusic.com
September 23rd – SPARTANFEST – we need parent volunteers and student volunteers to help run this activity. The more the merrier. Please sign up HERE.
September 29th – all Spring trip contracts, uniform fees, and choir fees are due.
October 3rd – Chipotle Fundraiser – Come out and support Spatan Choir. Make sure to show the flyer. We will make sure that we have plenty of flyers printed out and available on social media for you to show when you pay.
Parents! We need your help. Please – if you can volunteer your time to help support our program – please visit the For Parents page where you can access links to sign up to help with concert support, uniform sizing, or even donate to help support the CPA. The CPA exists solely on donations from parents with an annual operating budget of about $3,000. They pay for insurance, classroom supplies, spring trip supplies, buses, decorations, spring banquet, etc. Your donations can ensure that every student can participate for a reduced cost on almost all activities.